Two-day CQRS and Axon Immersion training

Hi all,

currently, I am organizing a two-day CQRS and Axon training in April (probably Thurday 19 and Friday 20) with Dutchworks. The training will be held in the Netherlands, most likely in the beautiful Utrechtse Heuvelrug area. I am currently doing a quick poll to find out how much interest there is to attend that training.

It is a two-day training, that includes meals and the overnight stay in between the two days. This allows the first day of the training to continue beyond normal office hours, and allows for a more informal extension of the first day. The training will cover various aspects of CQRS and Axon, such as the Domain Modeling process, general CQRS principles and hands-on labs that allow you to apply the theory into practice immediately.

You can read more about the training and the topics on: http://www.dutchworks.nl/en/home/services/training/axon-immersion.html
If you have any questions, or are interested in joining the training, drop me a note. I’ll then keep you posted about the final date and pricing.

Cheers,

Allard