Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated message

Greetings,

Not sure if it was already asked. I used Axon Framework 4.9.3 (the latest I believe). I noticed the following warnings when my application starts:

Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated and will be removed in Spring Framework 6.2. Please annotate the following attributes in @org.axonframework.spring.stereotype.Aggregate with appropriate @AliasFor declarations: [type]
Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated and will be removed in Spring Framework 6.2. Please annotate the following attributes in @org.axonframework.commandhandling.CommandHandler with appropriate @AliasFor declarations: [payloadType]
Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated and will be removed in Spring Framework 6.2. Please annotate the following attributes in @org.axonframework.deadline.annotation.DeadlineHandler with appropriate @AliasFor declarations: [payloadType]
Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated and will be removed in Spring Framework 6.2. Please annotate the following attributes in @org.axonframework.eventhandling.EventHandler with appropriate @AliasFor declarations: [payloadType]
Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated and will be removed in Spring Framework 6.2. Please annotate the following attributes in @org.axonframework.messaging.interceptors.ExceptionHandler with appropriate @AliasFor declarations: [messageType, payloadType]
Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated and will be removed in Spring Framework 6.2. Please annotate the following attributes in @org.axonframework.messaging.interceptors.ExceptionHandler with appropriate @AliasFor declarations: [resultType]
Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated and will be removed in Spring Framework 6.2. Please annotate the following attributes in @org.axonframework.messaging.interceptors.ExceptionHandler with appropriate @AliasFor declarations: [messageType, payloadType]
Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated and will be removed in Spring Framework 6.2. Please annotate the following attributes in @org.axonframework.modelling.saga.SagaEventHandler with appropriate @AliasFor declarations: [payloadType]
Support for convention-based annotation attribute overrides is deprecated and will be removed in Spring Framework 6.2. Please annotate the following attributes in @org.axonframework.modelling.saga.SagaEventHandler with appropriate @AliasFor declarations: [payloadType]

Any idea on how critical these are and if the fix is coming?

Thanks!
Oleg

They are false positives and nothing to worry about. Unfortunately removing the warnings has been postponed from Spring 6.2 to 7.0 see also this issue.

Thank you @Gerard! It makes sense.

Best
Oleg