I’m considering to utlize Axon for the new application.
Basically the logic is following:
- the application receives data (about 1MB) via REST API
- it stores the received data in AWS S3 bucket
- processes the data
- saves the result in ASW S3 bucket
- sends the the processed data via SOAP into external system for processing
- periodically polling the external system for result of processing
Since the flow involves external services I want to be able to retry if communication with external system fails.
Is Saga suitable for this scenario? Or would you reccommend another aproach?