I am currently evaluating Axon to see if it’s a good fit for migrating a monolithic application to a microservice architecture. I’ve looked at a few examples, but they seem a little too simple for me to answer the questions I have. I’m basically just looking for a little direction here, so I will try to keep it simple.
- App is named subscription-service
- Billing Plan has
- a set of Features that specify the other services to which the user/subscriber has access
- a base price
- a price per facility- Feature
- Fairly simple object. Might be an enum. I envision this as a value in a multi-select box when creating/updating a plan.- Subscription has
- start/expiration dates
- associated Billing Plan
facilities- Subscriber has
- one or more subscriptions (or Subscription could have an associated Subscriber)
How might I go about modeling this? Not necessarily looking for code (although it is welcome). Just some sort of narrative.