How to join data from 2 axon spring boot application

Hello
I have 2 spring boot applications which are using axon framework for applying CQRS.
One application is for management “Properties” and other application is for “Properties owners”. Each application has its own database and are completely separate. But there is a field in a table of the first database that points to a field of a table from another database.
For example, “Property table” in the database one, has a field called “property_owner_id” which points to the “property_owner_id” of the “Property owner table” in database 2.
The question is that how to fetch the “Properties” and their “Properties owners” and make them joined to show at the client side.
It makes me confused because “Properties” and “Properties owners” are in separate databases, and traditional(sql join) joining is not possible.
Is there any solution in using QueryGateway.query.join() for solving it? or What is your solution?

I appreciate your help

No one is here to help me

I remember that in previous project we used GraphQL for frontend purposes. We used also Apollo Federation to combine our internal GraphQL graphs and expose as single graph that can be consumed from the external world (or frontend).

While GraphQL is an excellent technology, I guess it might be better to have a third application that combines the information in this case. It can read all events in order and store all the needed information, including relations. That service can expose the information with Rest or GraphQL. Or maybe you can use GraphQL Mesh/Appollo Federation or some other technology to combine the data if you already use GraphQL.