we have a web app that use the following use case to handle multi-tenancy:
- a custom HTTP Header that specify the tenant
- a spring http filter that read the Header and set the value in a ThreadLocal
- the instance of mongodb is set with the value previously saved in ThreadLocal
Now we have started the refactoring to put Axon in our web app.
We have a couple of questions about “How to handle multi-tenant” within our implementation:
- does exist an axon component that we can use like our “filter” in order to resolve the tenant in our way before the execution of a method annotated with @EventHandler?
- does exist a way to have an event store instance or an event sourcing repository that change at runtime and that is per thread?
- does exist a way to call event handler methods on existing spring beans, without using reflection but using spring context?
Any help would be appreciated