I started building my own Axon sample application and found the
current example included in the project is too simple. It leaves too
many questions for new framework users. I think the framework will
live or die with having good samples and tutorials explaining how to
build applications with Axon.
What about creating a full-fledged example project?
- Easy enough to understand
- Big enough to have a full-flavored domain model (Redesigned "Java
Pet Store 2.0"?)
- Step by step tutorial from the idea to the final application
- Group for discussing the application design
- Subversion repository for the sample project (java.net?)
- Anyone interested can participate
- Website with live demo
What do you think?