First-time AxonFramework training class in Denver, CO

Hi all,

we generally don’t use this channel to do announcements, but we didn’t want you to miss this one. You’re probably subscribed to this mailinglist because you have questions about using Axon. In that case, you might be interested to know that:

We’re organizing our very first AxonFramework training class in the US! In Denver, CO, to be precise, February 13th and 14th, this year. We will keep it small and intimate, to make sure it will be a great learning experience for the attendees. Obviously, that also means that seats are limited.

For more information, visit: https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/introduction-and-advanced-features-of-the-axon-framework-tickets-41954427823

If you need more information, don’t hesitate to contact me directly (don’t send your response to the mailinglist).

If you’re interested in training, but not able to travel to Denver, let me know (via a direct email). We’ll see what we can do.

Cheers,

Allard

Already signed up! Looking forward to it.

Nice! Looking forward to seeing you there.
My colleagues said that 6 others have also signed up, so this is promising to be an interesting session.

Note to anyone interested in joining: we’ve got a limit of 10 participants for this one, don’t be late! :wink:

Cheers,

Allard