AxonIQ Cloud pricing?

I saw AxonIQ Cloud - run quick tests without the need to set up Axon Server today and would like to know the actual pricing of the service. Anyone have a link or info?

Thanks,
Matthew

1 Like

Hi Matthew,

Here’s the info on pricing for AxonIQ Cloud:

Single node context price in € number of messages between
per hour 0.035
per 1000 messages free 0 - 150K
0.03 150K - 1M
0.02 1M - 10M
0.015 10M - 25M
0.012 25M-
Multi zone context price in € number of messages between
per hour 0.1
per 1000 messages free 0 - 150K
0.075 150K - 1M
0.05 1M - 10M
0.04 10M - 25M
0.03 25M-
1 Like

Thanks, Sara. The verbiage (which I can’t seem to find anymore) when selecting developer, single-node or multizone seemed to indicate that the cloud offering isn’t quite ready for full production. Can you confirm?

Further, I don’t understand why there isn’t a multinode offering within a single availability zone. I guess I don’t understand what a “zone” is in this context. Can you please explain?

Thanks,
Matthew

1 Like

Ok, I just found it again, under “context type” when creating a new context:

As you can see, my non-developer options are “single-node, no data replication. Availability not guaranteed” or “non-critical, small production workloads. Data replicated on 3 nodes.”

Can you please clarify?

Also, does AxonIQ Cloud use the conventional cloud terms for “region” meaning a general, geographical location, and “availability zone” which represents specific data centers within regions?

Also, can you deploy into my cloud environment, like other, similar offerings? Specifically, Azure, AWS or GCP?

Thanks,
Matthew

1 Like

At around 7:20 into the video at AxonIQ Cloud - run quick tests without the need to set up Axon Server, there are different descriptions:

I think the bottom option should be “Multi-node” (not “Multi zone”). Yes?

1 Like

Hi @matthewadams12 ,

The Multi zone context has 3 nodes that are in three different zones (isolated locations within a data-center in a region).
At the moment we offer public nodes in the EU and US. A public node means that these nodes are shared among all AxonIQ Cloud users. And that’s why we state that they are non-critical, small production workloads because the performance is depending on the usage of all applications connected to those nodes.
At the moment we are developing a private cluster feature on GCP. This means you can create your own private three-node cluster in the region of your choice.
After that feature is done, we are going to expand that feature to other Cloud providers.

I hope that helps,

Best,

Yvonne

2 Likes

Yes, it helps. Perhaps you could be clearer about that in the dialog where you present the choices. Further, if you add the private cluster choice that’s disabled with a “coming soon” message, it would be even clearer. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback, Matthew. We’ll definitely discuss that further with the team to make the text/docs more clear. :slight_smile: