This is not one time, every command posting is taking this long time. We have configured two nodes with loadFactor as 50 for both nodes.
One more issue noticed is, we frequently get this ConcurrencyModificationException for Aggregate. Here are the details of application
- Application is running on two nodes. Application is configured to use distributed command bus for distribution of commands using Jgroups connector.
- Application is receiving the messages in MessageListener using JMS protocol.
- In listener the command is created and pushed to command bus using command gateway.
- The node for execution of this command is decided using JGroups connector based on AnnotationRoutingStrategy.
- During initial request we don’t see much delay in the time request is received by the listener, till it is executed by the specific node. But later this delay goes on increasing and reaches to 10 -15 sec.
- Also it is noticed that we frequently get ConcurrencyModificationException for Aggregate, even though application is not executing two commands at the same time.
We tried tcp_gossip by enabling/ disabling dedicated thread pool configuration.
Do you see some issue in our implementation/ configurations or have any suggestion how to fix this delay in command execution and fixing ConcurrencyModificationException.