Axon immersion training March 29-30

Hi all,

Orange11 (formerly known as Dutchworks) is organizing a two-day Axon Immersion training on March 29 and 30. This training is a good opportunity to learn about the fine details of applying the Axon Framework in the most optimal way. Besides following the training curriculum, there is plenty of opportunity to discuss special cases and scenario’s that you might encounter in project. This makes the training interesting for both people investigating Axon’s potential for a project, as well as for those already applying it.

I know it’s short notice but we have a few spaces left so I just wanted to let you know it’s on and there is still a chance to sign up if you are interested.

For more details check out the training overview our website.

A few practicalities:

• PRICE: EUR 1300 (includes training materials, refreshments & lunch & the evening meal on the first day)
  • SPECIAL DISCOUNT: For those who have attended the CQRS workshop, EUR 250 off the above price
  • LOCATION: Orange11, Amsterdam, easy to access from Ring A10, Schiphol aiport & with public transport
  • REGISTERING: Easy, just reply to this email with your contact details.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. If you’re interested, but next week is too short notice for you, let me know as well. I’ll update you about our further schedule.

Cheers,

Allard