I’m glad to announce that we’ve released Axon Framework v4.5.15 on the 3rd of August, 2022.
This release contains:
TrackingEventProcessordoes not wait for his worker threads to shut down #2292
- TrackingEventProcessor does not wait for his worker threads to shut down #2290
- Improve the concurrent behaviour of the tracking event processor. #2311
- Fix a problem where when a shutdown takes places while the worklaunch… #2305
- Remove update handler registration on
- Canceled subscription query remains active if updates Flux is not subscribed, causing error on emit #2299
- Fix duplicate command handler detection. #2298
- TrackingEventProcessor cannot be reset immediately after shutdown in very rare cases #2293
- [#2289] Incorrect warning message in case of shutdown timeout #2291
- Incorrect warning message in case of shutdown timeout #2289
- Duplicate command handler resolver is triggered in polymorphic aggregates #2243
- Upgrade Axon Server Connector Java to 4.5.7 #2313
- Bump mysql-connector-java from 8.0.29 to 8.0.30 #2303
We’d like to thank all the contributors who worked on this release!