Is there an option to use AxonFramework’s EventBus capability (pub-sub) for Domain Events without AMQP (but with persistent queues backed by JMS provider)? What are the additional development required to use this or are these provided for out-of-box?
From Sender end:
- EventBus Autowired to message producers
- producers using eventBus.publish() to publish domain-events
- Equivalent config to link EventBus to Queue/Topic in JMS?
From Subscriber end:
- EventHandlers annotated with @EventHandler
- Selectors wired to Cluster
- Equivalent config to link Cluster to Queue in JMS ??