Axon 2.0 released!

Hi all,

it’s been a long ride (and a bit bumpy), but we’re there: Axon 2.0 is released!

Axon 2 comes with a large number of new features and changes. In short:

• Axon 2 has an easier, more powerful API
  • We’ve made a number of performance improvements. Simply do more processing on the same hardware.
  • We now have out of the box scalability support
  • The MongoDB Event Store made it out of the incubator
    If you want to read more about these new features, check out the official announcement.

I’d like to take the opportunity to thank all of you for the ideas, discussions, comments and bug reports that I have received. Thanks to your active contribution, I managed to make Axon 2 what it has become. So again, thanks!!

On February the 28th, there will be an Axon 2.0 Launch Seminar to celebrate this achievement. It is a free event, in which we will look at the (new) possibilities of CQRS and Axon.
The seminar will host two case studies of companies that have implemented Axon in two completely different environments. Furthermore, there is also an Open Forum, in which you can ask questions to a panel of experts about their vision on CQRS, Axon and software development in general.
The Seminar is free, but registration is required. For more information and to register, visit: http://info.trifork.nl/axon2.0launchevent.html

If you want to get started immediately, visit the download page, or check out the new quick-start guide.

Enjoy!

Allard

Congratulations once again for providing such a rich and complete library! It is certainly a pleasure to use.

very nice. Congratulations!

g,
Kris

amazing, thanks a lot!

Congratulations and thank you for your hard work !

Does Axon 2.0 provide support to distribute events using JMS pub-sub?

Hi,

there is no out-of-the-box support yet. We have only included support for AMQP (0.9) so far.

I’ll consider putting it on the roadmap for 2.1. If you can’t wait for that, the easiest way to publish events over JMS is by implementing the EventBusTerminal.

Cheers,

Allard