Autowire-ing something in my ParameterResolverFactory makes spring boot ignore spring.datasource.data property

Hi,

If I autowire something in my ParameterResolverFactory, spring-boot (for unknown reasons) ignores the spring.datasource.data property.

@Component

public class MyParameterResolverFactory implements ParameterResolverFactory, ParameterResolver {

@Autowired private CommandGateway commandGateway;

When removing the autowiring spring-boot will take into account the spring.datasource.data property.

It took me hours just to find out the autowiring was the problem, but I don’t seem to be able to figure out why this would happen and what I could do to fix it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Maarten

Hi Maarten,

To be honest with you, I haven’t got a clue with the given information what the deal would be.
Would I encounter this myself I’d traverse a (likely lengthy) debugging session to check if “spring.datasource.data” is entirely ignored or whether it’s loaded at a later stage.

Then again, I have written custom ParameterResolvers with auto wired beans in them with success, with Axon 3.2(.x) if I recall correctly.

Maybe you can share a sample project showcasing the issue?

Without any of your client’s specifics contained in it of course, just the bare necessity to consistently enter this faulty state.

Cheers,
Steven