Please help me to solve the problem
- Axon Framework version:4.4.3
- JDK version:1.8
- extension-springcloud :4.3.1
I want use spring cloud implement command distributed invoke.
A total of 26 @CommandHandler annotation method:
OrderAggregateCommandHandler.java has 16 @CommandHandler annotation method.
OrderAggregate.java has 10 @CommandHandler annotation method.(this is Aggregate)。
Steps to reproduce:
- start eureku server, On machine M1 connect it.
- First start-up Machine M1, can find Aggregate CommandHandler
- In a minute, after the listening begins,Aggregate commandhandler not Discoverable
- error : WARN: Command
OrderCreateCommand in OrderAggregate.java ,so have an error：
‘com.ly.train.common.domain.command.action.sale.order.OrderCreateCommand’ resulted in org.axonframework.commandhandling.NoHandlerForCommandException(No node known to accept [com.ly.train.common.domain.command.action.sale.order.OrderCreateCommand]) [FailureLoggingCallback.java:64]
why not find Aggregate Command handlers not Discoverable with Distributed Command?
This problem has been bothering me for a long time. I would appreciate it if you could help me.