Here is what I have in mind:
- User create a command in the presentation layer in the MVC’s Controller.
- The command is sent on a
- The command reaches the Command Handler.
- The command handler raises few events.
- The events are sent on a Clustering Event Bus that uses RabbitMQ for example.
- The event is handled through the multiple different EventListeners.
- The control is returned to the MVC’s Controller again.
So basically I want everything to happen synchronously. I have some doubts that this might not be possible, but I want to know what is the limits of synchronous communication using a DistributedCommandBus and a Clustering Event Bus.
Note: I posted this question on stackOverflow if anyone is interested http://stackoverflow.com/q/26142816/636342