- We have 2 queues with exclusive consumers updating 2 different data sources (read / write)
- There is a single axon-cluster which we point to Queue1 / Queue2 on certain events
- This is done by calling shutdown() on one queue and start on other queue.
- At any point only one consumer is attached to one of the Queues
- We are seeing random errors as below complaining on the exclusive issue when starting Queue2 (or 1), which implies the shutdown on the previous iteration for that queue didnt fully complete. We see this a lot when we reduce the defaultShutdownTimeout from 5 sec to lesser (~1sec) , but in some scenarios even with 5 sec.
- Any way to avoid this? Or something wrong in our usage of Cluster / Shutdown / Start containers?